• 24 posts
  • Page 2 of 2
aeronautic wrote:
You can't be a Dominator without looking like the Governor!
Long live DFA (Y)
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
farspaceplace wrote:
it has come to my attention that (sadly) people have lately begun to use the coluor pink as not only a 3 or 4th choice but even as first choice! THIS MUST STOP...the colour has already been reserved (i have even lost games not clearly indentifieng)
with regards
Mr. pink
aeronautic wrote:
Perhaps we could make a special pink for your personal use, which nobody else can choose?
What about Coral, it's a nice pink, but has a bit more red and a tad of blue in it?
I used to have the same problem with Light Blue, that cheeky Man City supporter used to use it on purpose, "hey, get off my colour man! I had that colour before your Grand Father was born!"
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
farspaceplace wrote:
my own special designed colour? Yes, i like the sound of that...coral would do fine. I hope the coders make this their first priority!
Sygmassacre wrote:
Maybe we can go all 3D and make tokens. Then I can have that purple sparkly cowboy hat I've been after
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
emjaydee wrote:
The cheeky Man City supporter?

I've been called worse :D

Plus you're only 14 years older then me Jack!
HammerTime wrote:
Red is my fav...a few times ive gone into games,,and saying to myself...why wont they deploy..couple more clicks...ohh then u realize...someone else is red...lol
Luck,is the defining factor of a good strategy
aeronautic wrote:
Yes we've all done that, especially when we chose Pink to wind up farspaceplace... wait did I just say that or think it?!