• 7 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Dancing Mustard wrote:
Well hello there,

I had a chat with 4MyGod over at 'you know where' and thought I'd take him up on his invitation to come and look at the ambitious project that you guys have going on over here. So far, I'm impressed.

Anyway, let me know if I can give you a hand with playtesting or writing professional sounding copy or anything. I may not be any good at coding (or playing Risk) but I have an abundance of free time and a strong desire to see an alternative to 'you know where' succeed.

Much love,
DM
4myGod wrote:
Yeah man, I am glad to have you here. I believe I have a game going, you can feel free to join. Currently a friend of mine has gone bug testing my site and shown me that I am further from the finish than I thought I was.

I would enjoy your input though on the user interface of the game.
wca wrote:
I'd be willing to do bug testing for you. I don't know the code to fix the bugs, but I could at least send you a message with everything I find (I've already noticed quite a few things that need fixing).

I may even make a map or two. I'd be really interested in seeing this site grow into something good.
4myGod wrote:
Well sounds great wca! What did you find? Even if I already know about a bug, if it bothers a lot of people I will put it higher on my priority list.
wca wrote:
well, its not so much bugs right now, just generally most links not working yet. But I'm assumimg thats just cause the site is still in alpha.

One thing I saw was that the "Active Games" and "Finished Games" Tabs both link to the forum, not to game pages.

On the "my games in progress" page reached by clicking the "my games" link next to "My account", in the Player column it is telling me that it is my turn and I have 0s left to take my turn.
4myGod wrote:
Yeah, haven't worked much on those, however tomorrow I think is a perfect day to straighten out the "My games" page. Just stick with it. If you come up with any maps or any ideas tell me.