which round we have played
  • 8 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
thaithai wrote:
in beta i can't see which turn i have played .without it ,it is hard to calculate troop when we trade card in increasing .i don't see game log too.
4myGod wrote:
click the bar at the bottom. That will bring up the game log. I forgot to put the text that tells you that.
thaithai wrote:
i think game log is very important.game chat is not necessary.
game chat only help to ask someone attack another one.i don't like that.But in beta u 4myGod place game chat in nice position.
Game log should be old position.
4myGod wrote:
I don't know about the rest of you. I don't use the game log for every turn. So I thought it would be better hidden and when you need it you can find it easily by clicking the bar at the bottom.

Game chat however, perhaps it's not used every turn, but when it is used, we want people to see immediately so they can respond.

I'd like to hear other peoples opinions on where the game log is located as well. Keep in mind I will be adding a small notice bar just below where your cards display, saying "Click the black bar at the bottom of your screen to view game log."
lionheart wrote:
game chat will probably become more important when your bigger, at the moment everyone uses the front page chat.

on conquer club there are a lot of people that miss sections of chat especialy people with lots of games on
thaithai wrote:
on conuerclub ,fog type, log game let all player know how much army u get when start a round .it mean they know where u conquer.it is not good with fog type.with game chat they will alias to attack u when u stronger than them.in this case i talk about fog type.it is not good when ask someone attack someone.all have brain.
log game is helpfull.in fog type only need u start game and end game like here.
in capital when i see 4mygod is beating by lionheart i know in lionheart's capital have little army because he use army to attack lionheart.log game only need 4mygod is beating by someone or is kick by miss much turn in capital type.
4myGod wrote:
Well, if I read that correctly thaithai, I'm glad you like it :)

For the game log, just click the black bar at the bottom of the page and then WAIT. You must wait, you can't tell, but it's loading the game log. I will be adding a loading symbol so people know it's loading.