736 and 737 have only me as a player
  • 4 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
rgenandt wrote:
When I bring them up I am the only person listed, they say they are active and it's my turn...but no armies show on the map and I can't start a turn or anything like that.
4myGod wrote:
How were they created? How did you get into them? You created the games and they immediately became active? Or you joined the games and then it kicked the other members or what? Interesting bug...
rgenandt wrote:
I believe that both are games that I created and was waiting for someone to join. They were probably 1 on 1 games, but I don't remember for sure and I can't get to the 'My games' tab now to review. I created several 1 on 1 games the other day, and a couple were left there, then all of a sudden they were in my list but no players.

Could that also be why I can't get to the 'My Games' tab? It is querying and ID for a player that is not there and that's why I just get this error now?

Fatal error: Call to a member function getId() on a non-object in /home/domin8/public_html/lib/php/dxii/model/game.php on line 1487

I did post this in a separate thread already, but they could be related.
4myGod wrote:
Yeah, I am assuming that's why it is. I deleted you from those games. Sorry about that, I didn't realize it was holding you back on both beta and non-beta versions. Next time I will be quicker to fix that problem if it comes up.

Now to try and figure out what caused it. Somehow someone must have joined without actually being added. I will look into it. I'd like to see if it will happen again first, or if perhaps it was some sort of weird fluke that came as a result of something that is now fixed.