Can not reinforce territories
  • 8 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
rgenandt wrote:
Game 736, after completing my turn I could select the source country but could not select a target. It has the chained reinforcement option and I tried adjacent and chained, it would never let me select a target country. I tried from Maine to New Hampshire, from Georgia to Tennessee, from Washington to Montana, Idaho, Wyoming...
4myGod wrote:
did you try reseting it and doing it again or refreshing and trying again?

I assume this is only in the beta.dominating12.com? What browser are you using?
rgenandt wrote:
I use Firefox, on 3.5.8 now, I did refresh and it didn't help, but it's working now in the last game I took a turn in.
lionheart wrote:
doesnt work on chrome or opera either, original site still works fine
4myGod wrote:
Rgen you said this is every game. In order to fix the problem the best I really need to make it happen on my own. Now I can't seem to duplicate the problem. I played the game through with google chrome and firefox on adjacent and no problems.

I will try with chained since you specifically said it was a chained game. If you guys can get any more details on the games this is effecting, try to find any patterns. That will help me identify what's causing the bug. Are there any games that you CAN select to and from, perhaps find patterns in those as well? Maybe all the games happen to be fog of war games?
4myGod wrote:
Nevermind. There is a problem with chained, I assume unlimited as well since it uses the same function. I found the error too trying it with firefox. I will fix it shortly and upload the result asap.