• 8 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
SuperKing wrote:
Title says it all. I want to know how to delete my account. I'm addicted to this site, and unless I delete my account, I can't just take a break for a few weeks without coming back to play "just one game" :)
SuperKing has all the powers of a king,
plus all the power of Superman.
Also, he's a robot.
Ain't he cool? SuperKing, you rule!
Vexer wrote:
We can lock your account so that you can only message staff but not play any games. We cannot delete accounts because we need your member info to correctly display the games you played in.

If you want your account locked then message elysium5.
Vexer wrote:
I'll take care of this one but for future reference Fendi, Crystal and Elysium5 can help with this. Send one of them a private message.
elysium5 wrote:
Sorry, Vexer, I should have posted it here. I sent a PM and have taken care of it.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 is online.
Agrocnt wrote:
Not gonna lie its a game based on luck no matter how skilled you are , it's trash
Rockbert wrote:
Agrocnt
Not gonna lie its a game based on luck no matter how skilled you are , it's trash

I don't think you've given this a proper chance here. You've played two games. There are many great players on this site and yes luck is a factor for sure, it always is when it comes to a game where dice are concerned. But there is a lot of strategy involved too, stick around and try some more game types and you might enjoy the experience.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann