• 11 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
westchester wrote:
Hey everyone, has everybody noticed by now that andjelicicic is chat banned, I really want the admins to unbanned his chat, all he did was shout a bit, he didn't swear or anything, at least not continuously, maybe once or twice but not that much, please unbanned it because I miss chatting with him and the others, who else wants to unbanned andjelicicic's chat?
Matty wrote:
He has been using pretty unclean chat in a long list of games.

Apart from that I have seen some (reported) personal messages from him, and they were really bad.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Vexer wrote:
It's unwise to make assertions when you don't have all the facts. And you can't vote to get someone unbanned from chat. You see this site is like Fendi's home and she won't tolerate disrespect in her own home.
Thorpe wrote:
And on another note...you really think that Fendi bans chat cause she can? Really I wish players would think about what they ask...The last step is chat banned...not the first.

Let him beg for it not you.
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
elysium5 wrote:
While I understand your request westchester, you do not have all the facts or know the history. Chat Bans are not given out lightly and it is well warrented in this case.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
westchester wrote:
Oh ok, Didn't know that chat banned is the last thing. I know I cannot vote, just I miss chatting with him, but if that many people say he said bad stuff in the chat, and he sent messages that were bad, I guess its true and he deserves it.
MUNRO wrote:
Rules are rules. Respect them.

You want an example?

My personal message from andjelicicic

andjelicicic said:
08:18 PM, 15 September 2013
you had to ruin game, stupid moron. Attacking 25 troops + Alaska + Kamcatka = 30 troops to get 15 is so ******** retarded, ********.
Cireon wrote:
I think it is better to close this topic now. Actions have been taken by the staff, no need to discuss them further.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
elysium5 wrote:
Agreed.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."