I think a bug
  • 10 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
rgenandt wrote:
Game 128, I chose the either 2 or 3 armies to initially place in a territory, and it put 6 there. I will try to write it down next time so I know exactly what I choose and what it does, I thought I noticed it on the turn before but I am watching football and just thought it could be that I was distracted and clicked wrong too -
4myGod wrote:
I will see what I can do about it. I think I have noticed something like this too, attempting to double place things.
rgenandt wrote:
Yep, game 95 I had 18 reinforcements coming, chose to put 8 in Ohio and it put 15 there. I refreshed and it stayed the same. It seemed to be kind of slow doing it too - the refresh I mean.
sfhbballnut wrote:
just had the same problem, game 95, tried to deploy 1 on Washington, and it put down two, also took it a few seconds to deploy. 
-My name is Gladiator.
4myGod wrote:
When placing troops or doing anything just before a refresh, it is messing up and attempting it 2x. If you place 6/6 of your reinforcements then it will attempt to place 6 and then attempt it again, now the second time you won't have 6, so it will say "You don't have enough reinforcements" or something like that. However if you place 3/6 then it will be able to place the other 3/6.

A quick fix for this is to not make any actions when the auto update countdown in the top right is at 1 or 2 seconds left. I will be working to find a more permanent fix. If anyone has anymore information that might help me figure out a solution to the problem it would help.

There are auto update loads and action loads, both of those run through the same script. It seems the problem occurs when the action load isn't finished and the auto update starts loading. So for everyone who loads things quickly, they won't run into this problem AS much. However those of us from Thailand it might take 3 seconds to load, therefor there is a good chance an auto update will happen before the action load finishes.
Capt-Matt wrote:
 Game 603907. is giving me error message when I try to reinforce. I have 5 troops coming but the drop down shows 0 and 1. Will not let me use either of them.