For 1v1 gods
  • 84 posts
  • Page 1 of 6
RyanairLol wrote:
Presenting to you, the D12 World Cup!
This format is very identical to that of the Cricket World Cup 2023(I'm a big cricket fan).

10 players, each play against everyone else, so, in total, 9 matches for every player and 45 matches in total.

Each player gets to pick a home stadium(map of their choice except World Classic). Each player will play 4 home matches, 4 away matches and 1 matches on a neutral map(World Classic).

Player list: (click to show)
There will be only a fee of 100 tokens and 25 rating points per player. Donations are welcome.
Requirements: Fair play and chat score to be atleast 95 and attendance must be atleast 75.

Donations: (click to show)

Token pool: 2000

Winner of the World Cup gets 50% of token pool and 125 rating points.
Runner-up gets 25% of token pool and 63 rating points.
Third place gets 15% of token pool and 40 rating points.
Fourth place gets 10% of token pool and 22 rating points.

TOURNEY BRACKET AND POINTS TABLE: https://challonge.com/d12worldcup
Jacob24 wrote:
Sign me up! My home map will be Ancient Realm
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
elysium5 wrote:
I'm in. Brecourt Manor
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
RyanairLol wrote:
Hey, elysium, I sent you a private message. You seen it? It's about permission for accessing the tournament button.
RyanairLol wrote:
Note: Players whose names are in bold are yet to send the registration fee of 100 tokens. Please do send it ASAP.
Temul wrote:
I'm in. NZ as the home map please.

And tokens have been sent.
elysium5 wrote:
I sent you the tokens. I can do the ratings points thing for everyone when needed.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."