PsymonStark Memorial
  • 54 posts
  • Page 4 of 4
anuorre wrote:
@bishop in the case of a draw, is the point awarded to everyone in the game? or just the players still alive?
The_Bishop wrote:
Finally we have 3 winners, all of them incredibly have scored 4.1 points.
Congratulations to: @anuorre, @coco and @Ryomyr!!

The prize has to be split in 3 parts: each winner gets 3,333 battle tokens.
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
coco wrote:
Thanks
very hard to win the last one.
what happen with psymonStark?
Rockbert wrote:
Congrats to the winners. well fought.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
The_Bishop wrote:
No idea what happens with PsymonStark, probably nothing, it's just that over the years people come and people leave. Some very active players or staff (or both) little by little get less active and almost disappeared. Here I'm trying to honour the major map makers of Dominating12, leaving Hoodlum as the last one (probably I will dedicate 3 events to Hood).

I wanted the second Map Conquest event dedicated to PsymonStark because he's a nice man, I liked his style in map making and his cartographic accuracy. The first one tournament of this series was the one organised by Blagoje_Jovovic dedicated to my Middle East map, so now I'm like trying to give the favour back.

Next tournament will be dedicated to Fendi's maps, she is also not active anymore, still being the website owner though, so we are thankful with her not just for the nice maps but also for making all this possible.
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
Rockbert wrote:
That's awesome Bishop! I look forward to that one! Yes, grateful for the site and to Fendi and all who have made this possible. :)
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann