2p, 3p and 4p Capitals
  • 72 posts
  • Page 2 of 5
The_Bishop wrote:
@KoE_Doja, sorry the requirement is Chief Warrant.
Didn't receive any tokens.
EDIT: Received. I send them back if you do not qualify
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
BANGERZZZ wrote:
I'm new so highly doubt I have the rank (not sure what that means lol) but if you have trouble filling it, let me know! Happy to join a caps game or two with you to show I know what I'm doing!
Rcomer727 wrote:
If you feel like having grace, I'm 150 away from chief and will pay 5k tokens haha

The_Bishop wrote:
Welcome @Koe_Doja and thanks for the donation! :thumbs:

The others... I'm sorry "Go win more games!"
(quoting the current Dominator)
2ofclubs wrote:
The_Bishop

LOL
Beside the Private dot you have some higher rank players not playing mid range or even lower. :(
THE_BISHOP is beating 2ofclubs 5 to 9 out of 33 games played if I am reading it right.
Have fun
WRKD4IT
The_Bishop wrote:
2ofclubs
The_Bishop

LOL
Beside the Private dot you have some higher rank players not playing mid range or even lower. :(
THE_BISHOP is beating 2ofclubs 5 to 9 out of 33 games played if I am reading it right.
Have fun

You probably confuse me with someone else:
Abs is beating 2ofclubs 5 /9
Actually I read:
The_Bishop is beating 2ofclubs 2 /6
Out of 6 games we played and one of us won, I won 2 more than you (4v2 in other terms).
The_Bishop wrote:
I need 12 Chief Warrants or higher rating. Tokens are for the prices.
elysium5 wrote:
This sounds like a great tournament, mainly because I really like the Brecourt Manor map.

I can't join, though, because I do not qualify for the attendance and won't be able to do anything about bringing it back up mainly due to the fact that my missed turns are mostly from some long-term and very, very long term games I am still playing in and very likely will nor be ending any time soon.

The rank wouldn't really be a problem for me to bring back up quickly as I can easily play game types I know I am good at and skip playing some of the ones I do as a personal challenge.

One last note is that I really, really, really like (did I mention I really like?) the idea of you making the ranking qualification dependent on players who actually display their rank as opposed to just having enough points to qualify for the rank.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
The_Bishop wrote:
Uhm, maybe I have been too restrictive on the attendance score... It's easy to fall missing some turns and I know it takes long to be restored. I might decide to soften that requirement at some point.
anuorre wrote:
Chery picking the qualification criteria now :( ....it's a slippery slopeeeee