• 78 posts
  • Page 4 of 6
HS0602 wrote:
Okay, just changed it. We will be having 8 teams instead of 16, and I already have the 8th team ready, so we can start!

Any ideas on when to start? I was thinking maybe Sunday, but you guys can also give your opinions as well!
Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.
HS0602 wrote:
Oh, and also, Mean Machine, you will need one more player on your team, then only can we start the tourney.
Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.
HS0602 wrote:
And those of you whose names haven't turned bold in the home page have to send tokens, or your teammates could do that for you.
periwinkle wrote:
Lol....I totally misread that forum post! My apologies! I'm glad you are able to run it HS0602.  Good luck everyone! :)
periwinkle is online.
HS0602 wrote:
Oh, and there will be no group games, straight to the round of 16 games.
DreamStreet wrote:
We still need one more free player! I don't know who to ask and I am quite busy and don't really have the time to search around, so please someone else try and find another teammate to join us?
periwinkle wrote:
HS0602

What do you mean straight to the round of 16 games?
periwinkle is online.
DreamStreet wrote:
KoE_Doja
would like in but dont have a team taking sgles to form a team

Do you want to join us? I think we’re still looking for a 4th. I have to check and make sure, but I’d be happy to have you join us. However, I’ll be honest, I’m really not very good at playing in quads. Haven’t found the skill yet.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
4. Mean Machine( @DreamStreet, @tcjohans, @Tennesseelogman) - now includes bluegoetz
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
HS0602 wrote:
periwinkle
HS0602

What do you mean straight to the round of 16 games?
Basically means that there won't be any group games.
HS0602 wrote:
You lose a set, you're eliminated.
periwinkle wrote:
So I assume you are going to set up the tournament like this? Will it be the best of 3 or the best of 5? 

[image]
periwinkle is online.