1 vs 1 double elimination
  • 34 posts
  • Page 2 of 3
dough_boy wrote:
I think that might be too much. That is why I was suggesting 9 games per round. Could maybe do 15.
kwikool wrote:
put me down for a team ill update soon with my partner 

Bam!
Kwikool and ??
Blagoje_Jovovic wrote:

we can do double elimination
only we can't enter the team, I can only enter the team leader and in that way the double elimination can be implemented in the act which was the intention.
@dough_boy :thumbs:
“Vital lives are about action. You can't feel warmth unless you create it, can't feel delight until you play, can't know serendipity unless you risk.”
Blagoje_Jovovic wrote:
Koe_Doja need a partner
“Vital lives are about action. You can't feel warmth unless you create it, can't feel delight until you play, can't know serendipity unless you risk.”
braveheart1 wrote:
hey guys
did my partner choose the team name? and did he sign us both in?
i thought he was fed up also with 2c2 player games , total mess, hahahah
but as long as he is in then i am in with him we have an endless bond to stay partners forever and to kill all of you guys at the same time, hahahhaha
Rodion wrote:
What do you mean "classic settings" ? Classic map, not increasing, deathmatch ?
Blagoje_Jovovic wrote:
Dm,increasing,no fog ,i mean that...maps are randomized ,for 4 players.
Blagoje_Jovovic wrote:
ok codiac and doja can be as team "codidojac" :) Is that fine guys
Jethro37 wrote:
Y'all still taking teams? I can confirm my partner amd team name by the end of the day
Jethro37 wrote:
Y'all still taking teams?

Rancid and Jethro37 can play.

Team Name: Smelly Hillbillies

I can probably recruit some more teams as well