1 vs 1 double elimination
  • 34 posts
  • Page 1 of 3
Blagoje_Jovovic wrote:
team tournament double elimination 2vs2 CLASSIC SETTINGS
16 teams
Important note :Team name must be entered,when registering please report the name of the team

TEAMS - players

1. Team name: "Clark & Peri"  @clarkenfeld & @periwinkle
2. Team name: "Sounds fun"  @irob@Rodion
3. Team name: "The Boys"    @hooboy11 & @dough_boy
4. Team name: "Wild Fish"    @rheisel  & @Drax
5. Team name: "Infinity smoke" @Staback69 & @Blagoje_Jovovic
6. Team name: "Ocean Blue"   @SN007 & @DreamStreet
7. Team name: "The Blues brothers " @nickdabubble & @vodkamikebid
8. Team name: ""    @GM_Archiee & @@
9. Team name: " Big Test Icicles" @Nephilim@NineLives
10. Team name:"Hicky "   @bulletproof & @hortik
11. Team name: "Koolguys" @kwikool & @SHJENKE
12. Team name: "wompdomper +1" @Backdoorblast & @wompdompers
13. Team name: "CODIdojaC" @CODIAC & @KoE_Doja
14. Team name:
15. Team name:
16. Team name:
“Vital lives are about action. You can't feel warmth unless you create it, can't feel delight until you play, can't know serendipity unless you risk.”
periwinkle wrote:
is this a 2v2 tournament or 2v2v2v2? is it deathmatch, fog, capitals? increasing or fix?  which maps? just need a few more details...thanks!
periwinkle is online.
Blagoje_Jovovic wrote:
Maps are for 4 players, depending on my mood, they can be the same every round if you like and they can be different, not specified, best said random, but I try to choose decent maps
I think beauty is in diversity
in unpredictability, in anticipation
random is a legendary thing
“Vital lives are about action. You can't feel warmth unless you create it, can't feel delight until you play, can't know serendipity unless you risk.”
periwinkle wrote:
Ok....periwinkle and clarkenfeld are in as a pair. Our team is called
Peri & Clark
....yes...very original...;)
periwinkle is online.
NineLives wrote:
Me and Nephilim, if the tournament starts after the 18th.
Team Name: Big Test Icicles
“A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays and for the last three he stays."
Blagoje_Jovovic wrote:
this idea will not go to challonge
it is not possible to make a schedule as teams, so we will have to manually or if you want me to switch to a longer format such as an american party where everyone plays with everyone that lasts a long time keep in mind
that mean 16 teams and 15 rounds each team play each time x3 games.Round by round
and maps will be randomized
dough_boy wrote:
Nothing says you have to do one match at a time. If there are 15 matches, then do 5 rounds of 3 matches with 3 games each. So each round 9 games per team. This isn't bad to manage.
Blagoje_Jovovic wrote:
yes or i can create from once all matches ,so everyone play everyone per 3 matches ,45 games per team
a lot of matches but i will do it