continuation of the edition territory X
  • 39 posts
  • Page 3 of 3
Blagoje_Jovovic wrote:
Tournament will start soon ,i need to check if everyone is online and create a games ,say it in next 36 hours tournament start
Good luck to all :)
“Vital lives are about action. You can't feel warmth unless you create it, can't feel delight until you play, can't know serendipity unless you risk.”
Blagoje_Jovovic wrote:
I started the tournament, made only one map, to make sure that everyone played their moves, I will continue with the creations very soon, I put you in the order of registration in the games in first round, it will continue to random players I will mixed it up
keep in mind that I need time to do all this since I am too busy these days but it will in no way affect me to do this properly
good luck everyone and enjoy the competition, the scoring system will be 3 points for a 4 p map, 5 points for a 6 p map, and 8 points for 8 players a map, everything will be arranged in a timely manner don't worry...
“Vital lives are about action. You can't feel warmth unless you create it, can't feel delight until you play, can't know serendipity unless you risk.”
hortik wrote:
If there is someone not online or still an extra spot, you can count me in :)
Blagoje_Jovovic wrote:
everyone is online you're late
I apologize to the participants for not being able to fully comply with the procedure for selecting colors, also maps for 8 players will follow with a slight delay ...
The_Bishop wrote:
The_Bishop
Is this tournament over ?
Yes Bishop, how you didn't notice that?
This tournament is over and @maafi won it.

-o-  Final standings  -o-

..Games  ...  Points
..wonearned
maafi133+3+3+3+3+3+6+6+6+6+6+9+9 = 66
M-dhag83+3+3+6+6+9+9+9 = 45
Banaan93+3+3+3+3+6+6+6+9 = 42
Mach83+3+3+6+6+6+9+9 = 42
andymech73+3+3+3+6+9+9 = 36
CODIAC73+3+3+6+6+6+9 = 36
Abs2363+3+3+6+6+9 = 30
begold53+3+6+6+9 = 27
Tennesseelogman..53+3+6+6+9 = 27
Drax53+3+3+9+9 = 27
C-dravis53+3+6+6+6 = 24
Dream43+6+6+9 = 24
Monte33+9+9 = 21
Congratulation, a great win with an excellent result! ;)
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
The_Bishop wrote:
Maafi already won the first edition, the so-called 'Tournament-X',

Therefore,
by the power conferred upon me from Above,
I name the (already) Major General @maafi
Honour Admiral of All Domination Games.

:) -- Yeeeeah: waving flags there, with brass band music and balloons taking off from the crowd ! -- :)
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
maafi wrote:
Haha :D Thanks Bishop. and thanks BJ for organising.
Let’s play Twister, let’s play risk
maafi is online.
Blagoje_Jovovic wrote:
That means maafi is the best in domination mode :-)