Team Tournament 2 vs 2
  • 60 posts
  • Page 2 of 4
Gijs wrote:
If someone is looking for a teammate, I would like to join as well ;)
Ruca77 wrote:
Me and  DExist0 please!
Cheers have a good sunday o7
You want the best? Here I am!
Ruca77 is online.
Blagoje_Jovovic wrote:
You should give names to the team and then we could start preparations
The big clock is ticking
and a small clock is ticking :ninja:
“Vital lives are about action. You can't feel warmth unless you create it, can't feel delight until you play, can't know serendipity unless you risk.”
Blagoje_Jovovic wrote:
Round 1 has started, after the end of all matches of the first round the second one starts, etc ... The tournament is a system of pairing Berger tables, three games per map, for now I enter the results in a written berger table which is in my notebook, I will find a way to update it somewhere
Good luck to everyone
B.J.
“Vital lives are about action. You can't feel warmth unless you create it, can't feel delight until you play, can't know serendipity unless you risk.”
Blagoje_Jovovic wrote:
 @CODIAC will substitute @silk in second round
Blagoje_Jovovic wrote:
@@ coco, seems to be offline for a while, participates in the tournament as a partner with @@ banaan, I inform all tournament participants that I will reset the timer once when the time is up for @coco, in case he does not appear in that time period, @@ banaan can look for a replacement, ie his new partner, in a timely manner...
@vorple expressed a wish
Blagoje_Jovovic wrote:
they don't seem to be online @Bob127916
 @Green_Guard
  @GM_Archiee  you need to send me the name of who replaces @Braveheart1
 So the game between @hooboy11 & @doughboy is delayed, when these two show up online, there is time to make up for it is nothing so dangerous...
as well as the game between @GenghisCon & SASH and BH and GM... it will be start soon when the conditions for that are created
the tournament goes its course, except for these small stumbles..