Head-to-head tournament
  • 20 posts
  • Page 2 of 2
The_Bishop wrote:
Last game in progress whose outcome could be favourable to Cinco-DeMaio.

-o-  slackbatter -Vs- Cinco-DeMaio  -o-
[image] 6 - 2 [image]      (8 of 9 games finished)
https://dominating12.com/tournament/116

Really a positive performance by Cinco, better than what I expected from him.
However the final result is now decided and slackbatter will be the winner of the tournament for sure.
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
Cinco-DeMaio wrote:
It was a fun tournament, I definitely wish I was playing at a computer rather than my phone the first 2 rounds. But I am happy I won at least once! Thanks for the opportunity! It pays to be the worse sometimes hahaha.
The_Bishop wrote:
Congratulations to slackbatter for winning the tournament! And thanks for the rich donation: in practice we can say that he self-financed his own match.

Congratulations also to Cinco-DeMaio for the 3 games won that give him a well-deserved second place. As he has explained, it is not easy to play from a Nokia3210 while you are navigating a river in flood with a self-built raft, and without any food other than what he could catch with his bare hands! :P The last sentence is hilarious, actually Cinco had a professional fishing rod.

So, here is the final result:

-o-  slackbatter -Vs- Cinco-DeMaio  -o-
[image] 6 - 3 [image]      FINAL RESULT
https://dominating12.com/tournament/116

First place: General slackbatter -- 4800 tokens in prize.
Second place: Private Cinco-DeMaio -- 2400 tokens in prize.

Well, I thank both contestants for agreeing to participate in this competition whose intent was mainly goliardic, although maybe it also showed something interesting. I am glad that both of them shered a nice sense of humor. Therefore I thank Cinco and Slack for making us have fun and I hope they enjoyed it too.
Thanks also to all donors: @slackbatter, @maafi, @2BeeStings and @GIO_thePioneer.
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein