• 200 posts
  • Page 9 of 14
Blagoje_Jovovic wrote:
Are we missing someone?
“Vital lives are about action. You can't feel warmth unless you create it, can't feel delight until you play, can't know serendipity unless you risk.”
Hoodlum wrote:
nope. just got tired of adding players to rest of the games.
i'll get around to it
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
anyone feel like doing it? :)
games are all set up. just gotta randomly add 45 players into 5 games a bunch of times, then change colours. and repeat!
lemme know if anyone is interested. ill donate tokens for your effort lol
God_of_War wrote:
Hoodlum
anyone feel like doing it? :)
games are all set up. just gotta randomly add 45 players into 5 games a bunch of times, then change colours. and repeat!
lemme know if anyone is interested. ill donate tokens for your effort lol

I can help out. Just don't expect it to be done immediately. I know you know I'm active, but I am working my FT job most the time :) (besides the team-game collaborations)
Hi there!
Hoodlum wrote:
ty. i will send you a message, instructions. ill add ya as an organizer to this one, and we can input half/half..or if your having fun with it, go for it :)
Hoodlum wrote:
45 players in 39 games each. epic!!

big thanks to God_Of_War for the help, who made no mistakes while i made quite a few, making good use of the new substitute player tool to be able to fix up mistakes. chur Matty.

ok. good luck all
CODIAC wrote:
Hoodlum

big thanks to God_Of_War for the help, who made no mistakes while i made quite a few, making good use of the new substitute player tool to be able to fix up mistakes. chur Matty.

ok. good luck all

Thanks for all the hard work Hoodlum and God_of_War
Matty wrote:
I scrolled through the list.
You guys are grazy.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
God_of_War wrote:
Hoodlum

ok. good luck all

Not a problem and happy I could help. My advice to the next person that volunteers... choose to fill in the Even games. You'll know why when you see it.
Hi there!
B4rny wrote:
Is it possible to have some overview? (leaderboard), instead of a list of all games?
The_Bishop wrote:
Oh wow, I didn't realize it was already started. Looks like an epic one!
Good luck to all the participants ;)
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
God_of_War wrote:
GG, was hot off the start, but couldn't find a winner in the last 10 to tie or secure the victory. Well done to the winners.
Hi there!