• 472 posts
  • Page 27 of 32
dough_boy wrote:
Thanks Hood...wish I could find a way for you to add the players and the games just be created...
Hoodlum wrote:
Pairs Tournament 16 teams - Something different. No 2v2 games... This is tournament to determine which team is the best against multiple teams in a knockout format. The eventual winner will have won 3 games. It takes 2 wins to get into the final game. 2 losses to be eliminated.
I have written the format in the spoiler. I'll get around to adding bold and colour so you can understand it better.
format (click to show)

Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
dwcalvert and coco are slaying this tournament.wow. http://tournament.x10host.com/
you need a team name!
dough_boy wrote:
I think we need to find a way to hide player names for tournaments. For instance, it would just be colors. We can tell when we are targeted just because of who we are, so gang up on the "powers" if you will. This would only need to be in the 3+ games.
Dima wrote:
i rly like this idea
"vorple: the real strategy comes when you cant just win cuz you got lucky and got the big card stack"
dough_boy wrote:
Also, what happens if Team A (in your example), loses the championship game? It would be their first loss. Do they then have a 2v2 game against the winner (who now also only has 1 loss)?
Hoodlum wrote:
dough_boy
Also, what happens if Team A (in your example), loses the championship game? It would be their first loss. Do they then have a 2v2 game against the winner (who now also only has 1 loss)?

yes. that sounds like a good addition rule..i'll add that.
elysium5 wrote:
We are in, of course.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."