The site will encounter several hours of complete downtime (Tuesday, January 12) to migrate to a new codebase.
  • 20 posts
  • Page 2 of 2
Cireon wrote:
I think that was also the case on the old site. I am not even sure if those events are even stored ;)
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
PsymonStark wrote:
Well it did show in the old site. It's also interesting for admins to check for cheaters.
Living proof that everyone can be a brilliant great good decent cartographer.
Cireon wrote:
I can see what I can do, but it doesn't have a very high priority and it will probably only appear on refresh then, because otherwise the code would be quite complicated.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
Cireon wrote:
I just double-checked, but I have no idea what you are talking about. If you refresh the page, the log will contain the entire log history.
PsymonStark wrote:
Wop, didn't really check it myself. Assumed that the report would be right. My bad.
Living proof that everyone can be a brilliant great good decent cartographer.