(Edit: or no points games)
  • 20 posts
  • Page 2 of 2
aeronautic wrote:
That is a great idea Hood (spawned from elysium5's good idea)!
Not only would it be a great place to learn more and test maps, but a place to collect tokens (much needed for free players) and a reason not to abuse the pointless play and so a reason to play well and try to win.
For some players, tokens are more important than points.
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
elysium5 wrote:
I like that token idea as well, pooling the tokens for the winner.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
4960epic wrote:
I dont exactly like the idea of pointless games. As the name states, sort of pointless. I like having the risk, and pull involved of points. To my knowledge tokens would still just be that tokens. They wouldn't really have much of a meaning then either. Just to create a pointless game. Of course i say this from a stand point that i don't exactly care too much about my points anymore, my last drop broke me. Lol
aeronautic wrote:
What you need to know though is some players can't even play some maps because they are so low on tokens, plus other things might well cost tokens soon, so these are very valuable to some players.
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
PsymonStark wrote:
If something like this is done I believe we should reset the token amount for all players to make sure that there is no one with almost infinite tokens... maybe even reset ranks and maps and give players the amount for one rank, while increasing the number of maps that require to be unlocked...
Living proof that everyone can be a brilliant great good decent cartographer.