• 17 posts
  • Page 2 of 2
cbt711 wrote:
I'm not saying dumb it down, I'm saying make it fair. For whatever reason, there are huge gaps in when players can do anything and some people know how to take advantage of those time gaps, David in particular, and that doesn't seem like Risk to me, but just abusing a niche.

Even when I watch David play some games, they end before the other guy even hits begin turn. I don't even see how that's possible. So knowing that, the same time start and stop was just a suggestion to counter that. Maybe David is really close to the D12 server?

It was just a suggestion. I really like all your counter points, and think I'm with you more now than with my suggestion honestly. You really made good points.

I think the running out of time issue needs to be fixed, so if you end turn, everyone has to wait for you period, not get to go with you if they run out of time (and avoid the glitch). Then I really wouldn't have an issue with the timing of the begin turn / end turn other than whatever voodoo David does.
ARES00 wrote:
Cb711 it happens to me a lot. elmar doing a same thing a lot of time