Votazap's baseball map with graphics by me
  • 33 posts
  • Page 2 of 3
Thorpe wrote:
Vexer this is a great map, but wow... how hard is it to play with no safe haven!
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Vexer wrote:
@thorpe, the whole field is a safe haven.

@crystal, thank you
Votazap wrote:
any ideas for the map,capitals or anything,respond ASAP if you want the map to get going as fast as possible
thaithai wrote:
Vexer used all sign of DX2 such as "world map,medal of rank,avatar of mygod, Dominating12" and a nice yard. EXCILLENT!!! HARD WORKING. thanks Vexer and Zappy.
Votazap wrote:
ANY IDEAS FOR CAPS??? NOXON???..if not i can finish them but any ideas???
Votazap wrote:
caps i have so far

2p logo 1,logo 2

3p logo 1,logo 2, f5

4p logo 1,logo 2, E2, G1

if no one has any idea then i can finish them...dislikes??likes?? for what i have so far??
Vexer wrote:
this is what I was thinking for 4p and 5p. i haven't had time to think about all of them

4p - D2, G2, A3, B5

5p - C2, F2, I2, A5,B3
Votazap wrote:
a3 and b5 seem to have an advantage...hmmm,whatever you want but could you please explain??
nanoTek wrote:
instead of putting the bonus on the map why not make a billboard with a mini map on it?
Vexer wrote:
i have tried a mini map and it just ruined the balance of the map. right now it is symmetric but adding the mini map just looks odd.
Vexer wrote:
OK, here is what I came up with for capitals.

I think this is going to be an excellent capitals map.

2p - I5, C5

3p - A3, B5, F2

4p - D2, G2, A3, B5

5p - C2, F2, I2, A5,B3

6p - C2, E2, G2, I3, B5, A5

7p - C1, E1, G2, I3, Pitcher, A3, B5

8p- C4, I6, D2, H1, F2, 2nd, A3, B5

Votazap and I just need to argue out our differences and then input these caps into the system and then the map will be ready. everything else has been added already.

Since votazap already asked about my suggestion for 4 player, I don't see how A3 and B5 can have an advantage when they have the disadvantage of having a larger region to have to take over and they are more easily blocked in because there are only two ways out of the capital. and they are farther away from the smaller regions that only have 3 territories. they also have less options for expansion.
Votazap wrote:
i have briefly looked at the caps and i think they are pretty darn good,i will take a closer look later