Is it more than a vanity item
  • 28 posts
  • Page 2 of 2
BrewDog wrote:
As long as points won and lost is calculated by the player's total points and not rank then its a level playing field.
Jimi wrote:
Yea Muz I know its about points not ranks, but my curiosity to know ur rank thats all :)

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
MuzuaneAskari wrote:
What I meant Jimi (I guess I didn't explain so well) it's that is normal you won more games than me in our commom games because your rank (and points) is bigger than mine.
Gato que avanza, Perro que ladra
Thorpe wrote:
Not because of his rank...just how he plays...LOL
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Jimi wrote:
ahaaaaa, sorry I got you wrong , but I still believe you are waaaayyyy better than me, in deathmatches first " 9.5/10 " then capitals"8.34/10"
my evaluation :P .... as I said before , you have one of the best brains here...top 5 players ...

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Jimi wrote:
Papa , did u mean Muz or me ????

Batman
MuzuaneAskari wrote:
hehe Jimi. You should have been one of my teachers, I never had such good grades.
I am calling to my parents to show them that all that time on the board wasn't wasted in vain ;-)
Gato que avanza, Perro que ladra
Jimi wrote:
Hahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaha Muz .

Batman
Thorpe wrote:
Then do not forget lucky...
I got my rank because I bribe Vexer and Fendi...I cheated!
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
hammer wrote:
ranks should def be automatic. several basics out there with a growing skill level.
Vexer wrote:
You no longer have enough points to keep the rank you bought. If you want a rank other than basic you will have to purchase Lance Corporal.