25-team tourney mix of multi and 1 v. 1
  • 45 posts
  • Page 2 of 3
Virtuosity98 wrote:
In please!
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

HammerTime wrote:
flexmaster33 - Sep 11, 05:27 AM
Technically, not team games...you will have 1 vs. 1 and a handful of 5-player games in the mix.
  yes my bad ;)
Luck,is the defining factor of a good strategy
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Join! 10 spaces left! :D
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

aeronautic wrote:
I would join, but feel 1v1 is too much about first to play and luck of the drop.
Perhaps there could be (what was proposed in the forum suggestions) a rematch with opposite turn order and opposite drop, this would truly allow both an even chance and perhaps then, a decider 4p game between players who drew 1:1 where the 2 players alive qualify.

Unfortunately, I am not even sure if the programmers would be willing to (a) get involved in tournaments (b) be able to set the rematch up with opposite settings.

Perhaps this is the reason why there is not a flood of takers for this tournament (1v1).

A simple alternative would be to make it all 4p games where 2 qualify in the early rounds, but then there could be favouritism teaming.

I am out of suggestions, but I certainly would not like to play 1v1.
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
PsymonStark wrote:
I'm sorry for using this thread, but it's not a very important question and this is the most related thread available...

Losing positions in a game are many times a question of luck or even "random" choice from other players... why to give more points to the 2nd than to the 5th?
Living proof that everyone can be a brilliant great good decent cartographer.