Individual Player Tournament
  • 160 posts
  • Page 4 of 11
elysium5 wrote:
I personally don't see a stalemate right now. It's got some pretty interesting options for positioning and takeover.
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
elysium5 wrote:
If you all want to declare a stale mate, I am fine with that. These are your options:

Split the points; 3 each for each of the three players remaining or restart a three player game. Because there are three players involved, having a vote is easy. Decide among-st yourselves. Each scenario appears fair as far as I am concerned as long as you all agree on which scenario you wish to pursue.
Robben wrote:
If I can say something about it, I vote start a 3 player game, unless all the 3 players agree to stalemate. I think it ruins the tournament a bit to not have a winner for each game. Or continue the game longer and see what happens.
momagajic wrote:
Then everyone can call stale mate after killing one guy and then always 3 players per 3 points
elysium5 wrote:
Personally, I think it is too soon to call it a stalemate, but that's just me.
4zaviola wrote:
What's the rush? Let the guys play their game. If someone is desperate for a game, there are plenty out there. The rules were set out and no time scale was applied. Let them play it out.
The_Bishop wrote:
I agree, let's them play in peace, the game can still reserve lot of surprises.

Just wanted to say to Elysium, your 3 winner proposal is a bit unfair in the regards of Momagajic. He has been killed, not because he was too weak to survive, but just because someone decided to sacrifice him. That's a brutal possible strategy to avoid a stalemate. But if you allow the other 3 to split the points, or remake a new game among them, then you encourage the teaming behaviour. Plus in normal games nobody gain and nobody lose in case of a stalemate, doesn't matter who died and who survived. Why the tournament should be different? Otherwise it's too easy, you just kill one or two and then you ask to split the points... Mh, it doesn't sound good to me.
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
elysium5 wrote:
Yes, The_Bishop, you are right. After thinking about it I agree it is not fair. The only fair way to address a stalemate (and I don't think this is one) is to restart the game and everyone in it plays again, even the player(s) who were knocked out.
Spartakus wrote:
not fair to split points, becose then rang list with all palayers will be unregular... 3 players with 3 pts will be near top on list ;-) play again or split 4 pts 3 pts 2 pts on green table , but 3 3 3 unregular ;-)
Sygmassacre wrote:
Is there no way to start the second round? Can the remaining players not play simultaneous games?
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
4960epic wrote:
i wish we could maybe end this game we are playing, only way out is a long hard brutal death