share ur gaming
  • 53 posts
  • Page 2 of 4
SpamFree wrote:
Wait a sec...

I miscalculated (thought it seemed high given all the Muzitals I lose)

it's only 22% 601/2631 D'oh!

BETA wrote:
The 'mode' is definitely two player same time. though I dabble in larger games as well.

Key stats:

Win % - 1974/3434 = 57%
Missed Turn % - (52/11350) = 0%
Hoodlum wrote:
Nice knighty, I knew you would have a high score.
I come from the same background as knighty, win % was the main statistic. I gave up on that stat, when I started learning sametime games. I want to be an allrounder..DM/Dom/caps/sametime/teams/sametime teams.

Been afraid to look!

Handle Hoodlum
Age 108
Gender Private
Location The Hood
Skill Level 55
Join Date 20 June 2014
Games Played 7246
Games (Won / Lost) 3177 / 4069
Games Resigned 0
Turns (Missed / Taken) 160 / 29382
# of players referred 135

But I bet I got the best referral stat!
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
Games (Won / Lost) 3177 / 4069 = 43.8% ??

is that right? not as pathetic as i thought
The_Bishop wrote:
Ehm... Hoodlum you should do Won/Played since it's 3177/7246 = 43.8%
(right result with wrong formula?) :o

Mine is lower 381/1010 = 37.7%

But it's a non consistent parameter if you don't know the mean amount of players of your games. You only can know if you play mostly 2p games or 9p games. That makes a great difference!!

But congrats for your 135 referred, that is a consistent parameter! Really I feel like some of them are dangerous beginners :P but who minds, we all were beginners in the earlier stage.

But really also mine aren't so good. I don't know if they ever won a game even if I did my best to explain how to play. Just Italian risk is different from the international and they tend to prefer the Italians.
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
4960epic wrote:
365/511=41.6%
and hood, youve still won more games than most players on the site have played ;)
Sygmassacre wrote:
Sygmassacre

Captain
Handle Sygmassacre
Age 36
Gender Male
Location N.Z
Skill Level 113
Join Date 29 January 2013
Games Played 1845
Games (Won / Lost) 508 / 1337
Games Resigned 0
Turns (Missed / Taken) 69 / 14803
# of players referred 2

27.5% win rate
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Hoodlum wrote:
bumped from

43.8% to 45.5%

Games Played 13532
Games (Won / Lost) 6155 / 7377
farspaceplace wrote:
31%
not too bad concidering how many games i lost trying to master same time / one on one (a soft violin playing in background)
on the other hand i havent played the high ranking players that much in "normal" games, so perhaps its a fair number
aeronautic wrote:
Mine's at 33.6%, but played only 186 2p games & 169 3p games, which suggests I have played 892 4p+ games, but I just looked at my Statistics and it shows 1022 4p+ games and a total of 1377 games, not 1247. That's weird! 130 games difference in my Profile and my Stats.
Also, I just completed a Solar System game where it showed I'd played it 2 times before the game started and 2 times after completing the 3rd game. It could be that it counts games played on a map +1 when you join, even if it hasn't started, because I only recall playing it once before that game (memory is hazey).
Is something amiss in the Stats?
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
Matty wrote:
@Aero: you have 130 games without winner (probably most of them are test games).

And the stats screen counts all games you are in, finished, active, pending, ended before won, etc...
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
aeronautic wrote:
Thanks Matty.

BTW it's about 90% for Matty, he's really a General 6 times over. ;)
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.