If I win the game, the bad play report has to be void right?
  • 36 posts
  • Page 2 of 3
Hoodlum wrote:
Well he keeps threatening to ban me this little suldam character. I went into our game history, and trying to figure out why he doesnt love the hoody. Prior to having awesome dice in one game, apparently I suicide him every game. we have had 17 games.

14 of which have been 1v1 games. SUICIDE ALLOWED!

1 multiplayer game where he was accused of cheating by another player. It wasn't me, because I am not a crybaby.

1 multiplayer game he accuses me of suiciding, but I won that game.

1 multiplayer game he wins, yet he complains about previous incidences where I suicided on him.

Guess he just doesn't like to lose against noobs. Sore Loser
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Dracarys wrote:
These messages really amuse me. Please continue to keep the community informed.
Hoodlum wrote:
I post these on here, so that I have something to have a reference on, in-case an admin takes one of these complaints from others seriously. Also in hope that those opponents might visit the forums and see my point. Records sake. Maybe I shouldn't bother, but I guess I take some pride in playing fair and honorably, and I like to play against good players, even if they dont like me. I lose plenty of times,.and it's frustrating but u just say gg, and play another. sportsmanship.
But, I'm thinking there should be some other statistic added to the reputation scores when their complaints or reports against others don't go the way they want. :)

Matty wrote:
Hoodlum - Jul 31, 05:23 AM
1 multiplayer game he accuses me of suiciding, but I won that game.
I have no idea on the game, so I am not talking about anyone in particular.

But if someone would attack my capital with 8 troops and I have 15 (and no other reserves present) than I don't want to play with that guy again for a while. Regardless of whether or not he was lucky enough to win.
1 vs 1 situations are an exception of this of course.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Vexer wrote:
@hoodlum

Perhaps a score that shows the percentage of a players reports that get confirmed (seconded) by another player?
Hoodlum wrote:
@matty

I realize now after many sametime games later, my mistake.
I did the same thing to another player delijaFCRS, and also got
lucky. Won the game, after 9 straight losses. Something to
celebrate, and expecting a gg hood, as I had done many games
before. Not to be. Just a complaint. Thus the sore loser post.
I had no understanding of the glitches and add time
strategies other players were using. To me it seemed like
they had superfast computers or something, or cheating. It
was frustrating, but playing aggresively seemed to work, and
it was a strategy I came up with to try and win at the time,
luckily for me, the third person was probably a newb too.
But after my initial sore loser
post, I had plenty of feedback, and understand sametime a lot
more. And I just today figured out how the heck elmar keeps
busting my region even after I secured it. He is fast enough
to break it before I press begin!! Still learning.
Suldam however is still bitter, doesn't forgive my
newbness and threatens to get me
banned even joining his 1v1 games.
suldam is Tied Against Hoodlum.
Hoodlum wrote:
@Vexer

Yeah that sounds like an idea. I don't know how you guys investigate every report, it probably makes your job easier than what it was, but then there must also be the downside of when some players are just serial reporters.
Vexer wrote:
We don't investigate every report. An admin or mod doesn't look at a game unless they get a message about it. The reports are there as useful data about a player when they get investigated. If someone complains about a player and we look into them and they have a bunch of reports then they are more likely to get banned. If they don't have any reports they'll just get a warning.

The reports are used to generate your reputation score. If you don't see your reputation score for fair play go down after someone threatened to report you then that means that their report did not get seconded and therefore doesn't count.
UltrasPlot wrote:
Hmm... I need a better one...
Votazap est caudex furcifer asinaque...
Anyways...
Imperator ipse iussit Votazap moriendum est