2v2 Tournament
  • 100 posts
  • Page 5 of 7
dough_boy wrote:
I think he is asking for the link to this bracket. Hood always shared it, etc.
periwinkle wrote:
there are no separate divisions if that is what you mean...so there are no brackets...we are all in one bracket. i didn't create an account for the tournament generator....I took a screen shot and used word to enter the names....so there is no link.

the loser bracket will be coming once round 1 is complete
periwinkle is online.
dough_boy wrote:
Oh...that is what is being asked for...the link to the tournament generator. Does it cost money?
dough_boy wrote:
I just looked. It is free. But your tournament boss.

One question though is will you start the next round before the first one is finished? Say the top two matches are done, you have winners that could start, would you start them, or will they wait until every match is finished in round 1? Based on this I am guessing we will know when you will update the standings.
periwinkle wrote:
Good question....I dunno! Depends how busy I get especially with school starting up!
periwinkle is online.
periwinkle wrote:
Here's an updated tournament bracket...

[image]
[image]
periwinkle is online.
periwinkle wrote:
Here is another updated tournament bracket...

Winner's bracket

[image]

Loser's bracket

[image]
periwinkle is online.
Rockbert wrote:
I am noticing that some people are having to fight on the Europe 1814 map a second time. Is that a punishment? haha. I hate that map.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
bluebonnet wrote:
Tell me about it. Gave me headaches. Damn glad Peri carried my ass to a win on it so didnt have to repeat.
periwinkle wrote:
Round 3 will be Middle East!

Here is the updated tournament bracket

[image]

[image]
periwinkle is online.
periwinkle wrote:
another update

[image]

[image]
periwinkle is online.