'territory X'
  • 35 posts
  • Page 2 of 3
TimTheGreat wrote:
Hi Blagoje, I think you may have missed my message above. I’d like to play. I’ll donate 1000 tokens as well.

Tim
The_Bishop wrote:
Do you guys know how to play Domination games ?
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
Blagoje_Jovovic wrote:
Tournament is full I will start games in next 24 hours.
“Vital lives are about action. You can't feel warmth unless you create it, can't feel delight until you play, can't know serendipity unless you risk.”
The_Bishop wrote:
Are points calculated with Hoodlum's rule i.e. +3 for 4p games and +5 for 6p games ?
Blagoje_Jovovic wrote:
I really don't know, it's too late now since it's not mentioned at the start, right ..
I am opening a new chapter, the continuation of the saga of this tournament called Territory Y and it will include 24 players, it will take a little more time to get together, but we are here because of that, isn't it
As for Hoodlum's calculation + if there is any suggestion and change as well as the possibility for something like that, please let me know in time...
“Vital lives are about action. You can't feel warmth unless you create it, can't feel delight until you play, can't know serendipity unless you risk.”
The_Bishop wrote:
No suggestions from me, I think +3 and +5 are just fine for these settings.
I asked for confirmation, because I noticed there's no mention of points in the thread.
The_Bishop wrote:
The tournament is not finished yet, but all my games are over.

I thought I could do better but unfortunatelly I have found several excellent players, each one with a different play style. So in the end a good selection of players (all) and a good selection of awesome maps suitable for the settings. Well, I really enjoyed this Domination tournament, thanks everyone for the nice games and thanks BJ for the organization. :)
Blagoje_Jovovic wrote:
Congrats to @maafi the winner of Territory X tournament he won 5 games for 4 player and its counted x3 points for those and its 12 points total and 6 player games maafi woon 5 and its calculated per 6 points its 30+12= 42
@banaan is second place he won 4 player games 5 times and get 15 points and 6 player games 4 times its 24 points and total is 39 
Me and @The_Bishop we are not worth mentioning we are another league :P
The_Bishop wrote:
Blagoje_Jovovic
Congrats to @maafi the winner of Territory X tournament he won 5 games for 4 player and its counted x3 points for those and its 12 points total and 6 player games maafi woon 5 and its calculated per 6 points its 30+12= 42
@banaan is second place he won 4 player games 5 times and get 15 points and 6 player games 4 times its 24 points and total is 39 
Me and @The_Bishop we are not worth mentioning we are another league :P

Congratz Maafi :thumbs: , and Banaan also.

LoL :D another league... - @Blagoje is a bit shy and modest so didn't want to say we tied (he and I) in third place with 30 points.
I'd also add that @Hoodlum finished fifth with 27, while @Mdhaglund and @Rockbert tied at 18.