• 160 posts
  • Page 9 of 11
dough_boy wrote:
nickdabubble
I did ask to be in this and donate tokens.
My name is not in the list
It is because for some reason people keep replying to old threads not realizing there isn't a new tournament started yet.

Almost like when the tournament is finished the title is edited to say "finished".
elysium5 wrote:
nickdabubble
I did ask to be in this and donate tokens.
My name is not in the list
I checked your event log just to make sure. No tokens have been deducted from your account for this.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Rockbert wrote:
so is this happening or no?
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
dough_boy wrote:
Again, this was the sign up for an old tournament. To my knowledge, there are no current active sign-ups.
elysium5 wrote:
Wow, looking at this now that it was mentioned, this has to be a record for players signing up for a tournament that wasn't even organized!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
The_Bishop wrote:
God_of_War expressed his desire to play another of this, and people have followed by saying 'I am in', Hoodlum is the tournament organizer and he also said 'I am in'... So, I don't know, maybe it was just a joke, maybe not.
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
Hoodlum wrote:
god of war assisted me last time. he is capable of hosting a tournament. therefore i am in if he wants to set this up :)
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Blagoje_Jovovic wrote:
Tournament is on I dont know what about dough talking about ?
“Vital lives are about action. You can't feel warmth unless you create it, can't feel delight until you play, can't know serendipity unless you risk.”
dough_boy wrote:
Blagoje_Jovovic
Tournament is on I dont know what about dough talking about ?

Simple, go back to the first post that started this: https://dominating12.com/forums/15/tournaments/3319/capitals-tournament/post/63386#post-63386

Look at the post before it. 3 months...and then everyone just replies saying they are in. If there is going to be another tournament it should be a new thread.
The_Bishop wrote:
Dough_boy is right, GOW made a proposal and people started to answer after 3 months, we don't know if he still in the mood and if he has time to organize a new tournament now. Pity. Anyway I'm getting busy, not sure I can play.
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
God_of_War wrote:
The_Bishop
Dough_boy is right, GOW made a proposal and people started to answer after 3 months, we don't know if he still in the mood and if he has time to organize a new tournament now. Pity. Anyway I'm getting busy, not sure I can play.

A proposal? Not quite what I would call that. 

Regardless, I'll settle it right now. It's a hard pass for setting up a tournament.
Hi there!
Hoodlum wrote:
Blagoje_Jovovic has shown some interest to host, and there is a lot of interest to play including myself. i just don't have the motivation or time to set this up, it takes too long, especially they way i had structured it.

if Blagoje_Jovovic wants to keep the same format, then im happy to keep going with the leardboard page part.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Blagoje_Jovovic wrote:
Ok lets go, same format same rules, for a start I will enter the names of eligible players, if anyone changes their mind let me know, I will definitely check before the start if everyone is active.
“Vital lives are about action. You can't feel warmth unless you create it, can't feel delight until you play, can't know serendipity unless you risk.”