• 364 posts
  • Page 17 of 25
Hoodlum wrote:
HWG again

1v1 tournament. best of 5 per opponent. winner moves forward. loser moves to the losers bracket for 2nd chance. (double elimination)
MAP starts with classic, and then the current popular next map, for following rounds.
TOKEN PRIZE - 10000. (DONATIONS ACCEPTED - Just send to me)
pygmyhippo277 (donated 2535) not playing. ty

1 Hoodlum (donated 10,000) ty
2 ProblemChild96 ?maybe? (donated 2500) ty
3 hooboy11
4 nperry54 (donated 5000) ty
5 clarkenfeld (donated 1000) ty
6 BroncoBlue
7 IsolatedBadger
8 DreamStreet (donated 100) ty
9 ENGELBREKT
10 The_Mad_Beaver
11 MacEohaid
12 fatal4you
13 dwcalvert
14 NotSoFast
15 HalSucks
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
idts hood, I'm going out of town a bunch over the summer but if this hasn't started by like the mid/end of june ill play, I'll also just donate some tokens to be nice :D
Eat my dust.
clarkenfeld wrote:
I'm in! Any chance of gathering ranking points for a prize pot, like peri did with the triples and quads?

Donation of tokens coming
clarkenfeld is online.
Hoodlum wrote:
clarkenfeld
I'm in! Any chance of gathering ranking points for a prize pot, like peri did with the triples and quads?

Donation of tokens coming

yes. wanting it to be worthwhile for high rankers who lose a lot of points in these.. still deciding on the points amount
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
periwinkle wrote:
I'm an sucker for 1v1 games... but i like my rank....but the drop is only temporary and I can always get it back :)

Count me in! :)

But now you are considering points...even better! I'm in for sure :)
periwinkle wrote:
If each person puts in 20 rating points...and the winner percentages are 70%, 20% 10% for 1st and 3rd ....that would be 448, 128, 64 rating points respectively.  That's a nice pot....if it was 30...then it's bigger :)
periwinkle wrote:
Oh bum...im going to have to withdraw...I forgot ill have stretches of summer that I'm not around to play...

Sorry....count me out.

I'll join the next one.
BroncoBlue wrote:
I'd like to participate. (I can be cannon fodder for the rest of you.) Thanks!
ENGELBREKT wrote:
Tournaments are nice! Im in! I donate only 200 . I play so few games so I need my tookens I guess.