• 9 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Dima wrote:
Hey people,

How about: Ranks and dominating 12 leagues for every game type (fog/no fog, increasing/cap, etc...)

Is there a way to rank the ranks by game types and then determine the top 12 for every game type?

Cuz the current dominating 12 is mostly for increasing card players, but i always play cap and fog and i feel like i am one of the best players on this website in this particular setting. I dont mean it in an arrogant way, dont get me wrong. I just would be happy to play against some proper and sophisticated competition and find out who is really the best. So maybe introduce leagues for different settings?
(Atm players like Tihi, simomsi, TimTheGreat, vorple, K0canada, roki, ProblemChild and coco and maybe calebdecker and maybe few others seem to be good - with Tihi as the best of all of them in my opinion).

IF NOT, heres another proposal:

I always felt like the usual d12 people are no match for me in fog/cap setting and I feel like i can beat them in this setting. So how about the best of the best of this website join one of my tourneys (later when the current one is over)? I really want to battle the d12 elite, because I think their skills and strategic thinking are inferior to my skills and strategy.

Cheers
"vorple: the real strategy comes when you cant just win cuz you got lucky and got the big card stack"
dough_boy wrote:
I don't mind capped and fog. As a matter of fact I think I have won a tournament or two of yours (or at least did better than you did). ;)

I don't put any stock in the D12. It is almost always the same people who have been around forever. Further, more often than not it comes down to bad cards or dice and someone else wins.

Right now I believe hoo and myself are the current dominating Team Champions.
Dima wrote:
Yes, i admit, you are also a good player. You are welcome to join one of my tourneys ;)
"vorple: the real strategy comes when you cant just win cuz you got lucky and got the big card stack"
B4rny wrote:
Dima,

If you think you're as good as you're saying, you should be member of the D12 for a long time.

Members of the 'D12' most of the time have a specific game type they prefer to play. Only a few play everyone and anything.

So for you, only playing capped fog, how about winning a lot of games and become member of the D12 elite?

Good luck.
Dima wrote:
to ur information i play mostly with the same people, cuz mostly the same people join my tourney. and all of them have a lower rank than me. so when i loose i loose many points. when i win i win few points. thats the reason for my relatively low rank. come join my tourney. i ll defeat all of you dominating 12 amateurs. yes u heard it correctly. you are amateurs- its not an insult, but more like an offer to a capped/fog duel. i want to make a tounrey exclusevely with d12 members. show me how good you are. show me whether ur position in d12 in justified or not.
Dima wrote:
and i also play only 6-9p games. not tons of 2p games with high ranked friends. playing a 6-9p games is way more complicated than a 2p game. it requires real sophisticated strategy and thinking.
elysium5 wrote:
Hmm...I checked our standings:
elysium5 is beating Dima 2/6
and I have a lower rank;)
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Dima wrote:
Stop talking and cmon.... sign up to my next tourney