• 146 posts
  • Page 9 of 10
Anaxagore wrote:
You shouldn't feel bad Tenessee.
This game was really hard for mafia.
Townies got really lucky.
You'll do better next time :)
Tennesseelogman wrote:
don;t you need to know my height and weight. if the rope is too long you'll snap my head right off (very messy) and if it's too short i'll just hang there and asphyxiate (very cruel)?
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
since it was my first game - i didn't know how to word a fake set of instructions. so i just played stay silent and then dumb and asked foolish questions trying to get some sympathy .
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
since it was my first game - i didn't know how to word a fake set of instructions. so i just stayed silent and then played dumb and asked foolish questions trying to get some sympathy .
Live long and prosper
dough_boy wrote:
There is always a "retrospective" in these types of games.

I liked it because it was "easier". But I (and all of the others) were more paranoid than we needed to be. :)

I think it was a little too easy for town. I think Hood could just say "find Watson" and was told who they were. In the same night I investigated Hood, and so we were tight from the beginning. Maybe had Hood had to say "Is X Watson" and got a yes or no, it wouldn't have solidified 3 of us right off the bat.
elysium5 wrote:
I guess I don't have to announce the game is over. Congrats to the town! The evil Professor and his plans are thwarted and his dominion of London has come to an end.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Virtuosity98 wrote:
gg everyone, seems like the townies got lucky with night actions... congrats dough on surviving to the end! :P

How realistic do we think a 14 player game is?
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Anaxagore wrote:
Virtuosity98
gg everyone, seems like the townies got lucky with night actions... congrats dough on surviving to the end! :P

How realistic do we think a 14 player game is?

We are 9, I think we may reach 12.. 14 looks hard.

Are you thinking of Money and Mask Season 2?