The current 12 best players on the site
  • 1327 posts
  • Page 59 of 89
maafi wrote:
This month's game will be Texas, DM.
Messages to the top 12 have been sent out.
Let’s play Twister, let’s play risk
maafi is online.
slackbatter wrote:
Darn I'm missing Texas DM. I like that game play. Good luck all and see you next time hopefully.
Jimi wrote:
Wow, congrats Jonathon, i am sure it was well deserved...

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
aeronautic wrote:
Congratulations Jonathon.
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
elysium5 wrote:
Congratulations
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
dough_boy wrote:
Jonathon done killed us all again.

Need to fix the list. Also, could we have the list highlight the D12 winner for that period? Right now you have to go to a different list to see who won...
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Congratulations Jonathon! I haven't been around long enough to say it with certainty.. but he could be the first PRIVATE to make it to Dominator? :p
At least from these (incomplete?) lists he is: https://dominating12.com/tournament/3 & https://dominating12.com/tutorial/thedominating12

Very nice :)
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
dough_boy wrote:
AlexCheckMate
I haven't been around long enough to say it with certainty.. but he could be the first PRIVATE to make it to Dominator?
Definitely the most efficient.
Matty wrote:
Nope, @killrick was private too when he became dominator
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
elysium5 wrote:
Showing a rank of private does not mean that he has the rating points of a private;)
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
AlexCheckMate wrote:
dough_boy
AlexCheckMate
I haven't been around long enough to say it with certainty.. but he could be the first PRIVATE to make it to Dominator?
Definitely the most efficient.

Depends on how you wish to define most efficient :p
If you define by:

• # of games participated in till reaching Dominator - then yes (181 games, 98 won).
  • # of Dominater games he participated in before winning the Dominator game - maybe not (6x in D12 list).
  • # of days from account creation till reaching three stars - maybe not (registered 14th of April 2018)?
  • etc

Either way... very impressive achievement^^

Matty
Nope, @killrick was private too when he became dominator

Ah! Ok! Seems like he did purchase some rank after winning the D12 game.

elysium5
Showing a rank of private does not mean that he has the rating points of a private;)

Very true and also very much almost with full certainty (don't expect any D12 winners to exist with <2000 (or even <3000) rating). Didn't want to make it come across as if I figure he's got low rating :<
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
dough_boy wrote:
AlexCheckMate
Depends on how you wish to define most efficient :p

To me the only efficiency comparison that matters is rating/number of games.
Jimi wrote:
If i am not wrong Albert Einstein won it as a private with very few games played (of course being a private does not mean he is a private) but yea as DB said Jo is the most efficient

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman