• 320 posts
  • Page 14 of 22
Hoodlum wrote:
World Inverted Tournament #11
[image]
Currently the players on the map are Staff, Mapmaker contributers, Dominator winners, Players who purchased General rank.

Tournament details

Requires 9 active players. Prize = Earn your username on the map. The realm of D12. Pick Your territory!

Entry condition.

*Players who do NOT have their name on the map already.
*No players that have a ban type such as chat, or 2p only restriction.
*You must be a regular user, have played at least 500 games or a member for 2+ years

Points & Scoring.

There are four 9 player games with 8 points for the winner, aswell as 8 1v1 games against each opponent with 1 point earned for each win.

9 player deathmatch   8 points   Chained, Increasing
9 player capital     8 points      Chained, Increasing
9 player assassination  8 points  Chained, Increasing
9 player domination  8 points    Chained, Increasing

1v1 vs all opponents.  1 point for each win

Highest Points wins.

All players will be added manually by me, no need to worry about available game slots. *There are time extensions added by tournament organizer for first turns so that you at least know the tournament has started.

1 @GM_Archiee
2 @andymech
3 @KoE_Doja
4 @Blizzard
5 @RM_REP
6 @k0canada613
7 @calebdecker
8 @simomosi
@ProblemChild96
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
DumbPlay wrote:
At last a chance to get DumbLand on the map !! Sign me up and pass me the Admin dice please.
Hoodlum wrote:
World Inverted Tournament #12
[image]
Currently the players on the map are Staff, Mapmaker contributers, Dominator winners, Players who purchased General rank.

Tournament details

Requires 9 active players. Prize = Earn your username on the map. The realm of D12. Pick Your territory!

Entry condition.

*Players who do NOT have their name on the map already.
*No players that have a ban type such as chat, or 2p only restriction.
*You must be a regular user, have played at least 500 games or a member for 2+ years

Points & Scoring.

There are four 9 player games with 8 points for the winner, aswell as 8 1v1 games against each opponent with 1 point earned for each win.

9 player deathmatch   8 points   Chained, Increasing
9 player capital     8 points      Chained, Increasing
9 player assassination  8 points  Chained, Increasing
9 player domination  8 points    Chained, Increasing

1v1 vs all opponents.  1 point for each win

Highest Points wins.

All players will be added manually by me, no need to worry about available game slots. *There are time extensions added by tournament organizer for first turns so that you at least know the tournament has started.

1 @GM_Archiee
2 @ProblemChild96
3 @Whisp
4 @andymech
5 @elysium5
6 @B4rny
7 @dough_boy
8 @Virtuosity98
@hooboy11
ProblemChild96 wrote:
i want my name on the map hood! Im in it to win it!
Appear weak when you are strong and strong when you are weak. "Sun Tzu - The Art of War"
elysium5 wrote:
Not a suggestion to get your name on the map more than once but It would be nice to join, even with a name already on the map. It would help make it tougher to get a new name on the map if an already made player wins;)
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Hoodlum wrote:
i was thinking about that actually. there are fewer spots left. it should be a hard earned prize..
you're in!
dough_boy wrote:
I 2nd ely's statement. I think 2 named players to prevent someone else from getting on the map is good...maybe up to 3.

So I would be willing to be in.
dough_boy is online.